4 hours: $40.00
5 Day: $180.00
- Max Load: 3,450 lbs. when towing a front-wheel drive vehicle, 3,900 lbs. when towing a rear-wheel drive vehicle.
- Towing vehicle requirements
- -Must be equipped with a full hard top if it is a sport utility type vehicle. If the top or any portion of the top is removed, or is not a hard top, your sport utility type vehicle cannot be used for towing U-Haul equipment. A full hard top must be in place.
- -Tow vehicle and trailer lighting must be operational at all times, day and night. All U-Haul trailers and towing are wired with a 4-way flat light connector.
- - Must weigh at least 750 lbs. more than the vehicle being towed
- - Must have Class 2 tow hitch (3,500 lbs. minimum weight-carrying rating)
- - Must have 2" hitch ball (3,500 lbs. minimum)
- - Must not exceed maximum allowable hitch ball height of 25"
- - Must have external mirrors on both sides
- - Must have fully operational lighting
- - Maximum recommended speed is 55 MPH
- - Load trailers heavier in front.
- Towed vehicle requirements
- - Front-wheel or all-wheel drive vehicles must not weigh in excess of 3,450 lbs.
- - Rear-wheel or four-wheel drive vehicles must not weigh in excess of 3,900 lbs and you must disconnect your driveshaft.
- - Must have a maximum outside-to-outside tire width of 72"
- - Must not exceed a body width (at the doors) of 75" Note: body widths over - 72" must use late-model U-Haul Tow Dolly (identifiable by silver galvanized color)
- - Low-hanging equipment on the vehicle being towed such as spoilers, air dams, ground effects, etc., may be damaged by contact with the tow dolly during loading and unloading. Make sure there is enough clearance for these items.
- - Tow lights (tail/stop/turn) required at rear of vehicle being towed.
* Prices are subject to change. Delivery and other applicable fees are not included in this price estimate.
Please call us for any questions on our dolly tow rentals in Chesterland, Chardon, & Middlefield OH.